Recognizing that there are many ways to memorialize loved ones, the Wilcox Cemetery Association Board of Directors has enacted reasonable rules and regulations in support of these goals, and all must observe them.
- To prevent injury, glass containers of any kind may not be brought into the cemetery or placed on grave sites.
- Be respectful - do not allow pets to relieve themselves on graves, monuments, or decorations. Any pet waste must be cleaned up and properly disposed of.
- Vehicles must remain on the established roadway at all times.
- Items must not be placed on or near grave sites which interfere with our ability to safely and efficiently care for the lawn and grounds.
- Flowers, wreaths, emblems, etc. used at funerals, or placed on graves at other times, will be removed when they become unsightly or faded, or at the discretion of the management.
- Floral displays in flush monument sections have requirements different from upright monument sections.
- Be aware that there are no restroom facilities at the cemetery.